Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Molly's bike is sold out!

  1. #1
    Dancingfewl423
    Guest Dancingfewl423's Avatar

    Post

    Oh no, I hope it's not discontinued... [img]frown.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member dianasmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 12th, 2004
    Posts
    1,086
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, that's just the problem with AG online and their terminology. You never know if "currently sold out" or "sold Out" are the same thing in all reality.

    The BB polar bear bunting says currently sold out too, so I'm wondering if it's also gone for good.

    Laurie

  3. #3
    Inactive Member JuliaAM's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 17th, 2002
    Posts
    884
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm glad I got it last year. [img]eek.gif[/img] Just this morning I was wondering which historical items would be next to retire. I can easily picture Molly's bike going because it isn't featured much in ads. If that's the case, I think it should be replaced by some other big item for a historical doll, perhaps a bike for Samantha. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Now that Felicity has a carriage, maybe Samantha's sleigh will go by next winter.

    Julia

  4. #4
    Inactive Member caroloto's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    229
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Isn't Molley the next to be a movie? Maybe they are planning something large for her.

    But I hope the bike doesn't leave.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •